Information Security and Risk Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Information Security Analyst will work with the various security teams to assess threats and support implementation of security frameworks.
This Global business based in Leeds have constructed a team of security professionals to support their company from Cyber threats. A strong digital presence and ever advancing technology environment requires constant attention and development.
Reporting in to the Information Security Manager the Information Security Analyst will manage and maintain internal and 3rd party risks. Using their experience of assessments of policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Initial focus will be working alongside the security team to manage and maintain the information risk register with the view of developing improvement strategies as the environment matures. As this happens the Information Security Analyst will implement controls while providing documentation and assembling the framework.
- maintain Risk Assessment methodology
- Knowledge of security controls with understanding of infrastructure technologies (DLP, Threat detection / prevention)
- Monitor assurance
- demonstrate experience of security and risk strategies
- conduct compliance and risk audits
- Experience in Information Security, IT Audit, and Supplier Security Assessments
- Knowledge of security related products and Information Security Management Systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that are developing their security frameworks and gain experience implementing these on a global scale.
For more information please call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492 or apply directly here.