Salary £500 - £700 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International consultancy working on behalf of a Global Bank in London is looking for an IT Auditor to join their growing team.
About the IT Auditor Role:
My client requires technology auditors from mid-August / September through to year end to provide co-source on audits for a leading global bank
These break down into (i) finance & risk integrated audits (1-2 auditors required) and (ii) infrastructure audits (6-7 auditors required)
Seniority required is Manager and Senior Manager and candidates need to be sufficiently experienced in audit to hit the ground running with minimal direction
Audit Managers should be 5 years+ experience and Senior Audit Managers 8 years+ having worked in the Big 4 or a large FS firm’s Internal Audit function
FS experience is preferred for all candidates but not essential for infrastructure auditors as long as they have strong relevant experience in other large enterprise environments (e.g. Sky, BP, BT)
There is a good likelihood of extension beyond year-end, dependent on performance
- The finance audits’ scope will cover the General Ledger for IB and Investment Management businesses and CCAR experience is preferred but not essential
- Risk audits will cover market and credit risk and include IT General Controls over models (e.g. system development, access etc)
- Integrated auditors should also have a strong understanding of auditing the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of data feeds which is a particular area of focus.
- Experience with new application implementations and data transfers to new systems is also preferred.
Business Continuity Management
- Security Operations Centre, including security monitoring and response approaches
- Software licensing and vendor contract management
- Middleware and messaging
- Midrange platforms including Stratos, AS400 and others
- Incident, problem and release management
- Data archiving
- Cloud computing
- Distributed storage
- Candidates should have a track record of conducting audits in the areas above (the more areas the better)
- My client requires experienced infrastructure auditors who can cover off multiple of the above areas to provide flexibility in their allocation across audits
- My client does not require highly specialised SMEs with a single area focus
If the above is of interest and please apply ASAP, email me on Darius.Goodarzi@robertwalters.com or call me on 0207 509 8040 for more information.