IT Security Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across UK and local economies. They have recently won a new contract with a national business service and as part of the Information Security UK Strategy they are now keen to appoint an IT Security Manager, paying a salary up to £50,000 plus car and benefits.
As part of the newly acquired tender, there will be a programme of work for the initial first three years, thereafter there will be a series of digital transformation programme at the tail end. This will be a true greenfield role and programme.
As an IT Security Manager, you will take responsibility for all security matters related to the contract. You will lead physical and digital security procedures in addition to liaising with internal and external suppliers to ensure the integrity of all services. As IT Security Manager, you will develop strong working relationships with counterparts as well as liaising the Divisional Security Subject Matter Experts.
IT Security Manager: Experience
- Manage compliance with the Information Risk Management & Information Asset Policies
- Verify on-going security testing is documented
- Produce/Maintain assurance documentation
- Manage change control process to handle all system and service changes
- Lead information Risk awareness training for all users
- Manage all identified Security Risks, perform reviews and updates of the risk log
- Ensure compliance of Security Policy
- Work alongside Security & Risk Director and operational teams
- Provide support in event of any InfoSec incidents
- During incidents ensure communication in line with protocols
- Lead, Plan, Implement the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Compliance with ISO27001:2013 and STA requirements
- Promote effectiveness of the ISMS through continuous improvement
- Auditing in line with ISO27001 certification
The permanent role for an IT Security Manager will pay up to £50,000 plus car. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.