Cyber Ark Engineer
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International bank based in London, are looking for a Cyber Ark Engineer to join their growing team.
About the Cyber Ark Engineer Role:
Working within the InfoSec operations team and closely with one other analyst responsible for the privileged user access management solution. You will ensure all privileged accounts for critical business applications are enrolled and managed by CyberArk. Providing solutions which are fit for purpose and reflect the business requirements. The role will include ongoing management and maintenance of the CyberArk solution ensuring it meets the user requirements, is well managed and monitored, regularly upgraded and resilient to individual component failure.
Core Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience of managing, developing and deploying CyberArk for privileged user access management.
- Experience of working in a complex environment providing resilient solutions designed to meet individual application requirements.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work in a small team, working collaboratively
- Ability to communicate via phone, email, VC and in person.
- Ability to understand complex applications.
Knowledge of the following technologies would be beneficial:-
- Installation and maintenance of PVWA, CPM, Vault and PSM components (Compulsory)
Configuration of Platforms (Compulsory)
Understanding system ‘break glass’ processes (Compulsory)
- Configuration and support of plugins and connectors (Preferred)
- Knowledge of RestAPI and a suitable scripting language (Preferred)
- Microsoft Active Director
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Networking and network security
If the above is of interest please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.