IT Risk Analyst
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 25 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Investment Bank, is looking for an IT Risk SME to join their growing team in London.
About the IT Risk:
- Operate in a consultancy capacity for information security risks, in order to maintain a framework of controls appropriate to the line of business and in line with the business's risk appetite
- Support the business with the implementation of information security controls, supporting the implementation of Information Security Risk projects or programmes as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Support the business with the implementation of Systems and Data Integrity controls, this may involve supporting the implementation of remedial actions relating to SDI including Business Continuity, Access Management, Configuration Management, Evergreening, Incident Management, Infrastructure and Cyber Security, Information Technology Configuration Management and Governance, Information Technology Service Resilience, and Data Backup and Recovery
- Working with the Group Insurance Chief Operating Officer and Global Head of Cyber Information Technology Risk to develop and define strategic direction, including defining risk appetites across Insurance, understanding the business need and addressing expectations and expressing these using Risk Indicators.
- Collaborating with Information Technology, Information Security Risk, Cyber Risk and Systems and Data Integrity risk professionals in order to support Group Insurance, driving consistency and high standards.
- Develop strong relationships with Insurance global and country or market stakeholders, as well as global functions in the first, second and third lines of defence.
- Manage a network of market or sub business Cyber Information Technology Risk Officers, and therefore strong line management skills are expected in line with global standards, such as delegation, strategic thinking and prioritization, communication and coaching skills.
- University Degree or above
- Solid experience in Information Security and Systems and Data Integrity Risk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven project and risk management capabilities with a focus on resolving complex problems
- Effective team and matrix management skills in multi-cultural environments
- Working knowledge of applicable security or risk concepts and methodologies
- Organized and autonomous
If the above is of interest please call me on 0207 509 8040 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org