IT Auditor Senior Manager
Salary £650 - £800 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Financial Services Consultancy based in London, are looking for an IT Auditor Senior Manager to join their growing team.
About the IT Auditor Senior Manager Position:
My client is looking for assurance professionals with experience with top tier banks and consultancies and who can transfer their experience to the challenging, diverse and rewarding work they do.
As a successful candidate, you will play key roles in varied client engagements helping their clients across the Three Lines of Defence to understand their material risks and ensure that a sustainable and proportionate control environment is in place to manage these risks within appetite.
- A proven track record of successfully managing a complex portfolio of technology audits in a large internal audit function and/or leading consultancy practice
- Thorough understanding of audit methodology and concepts
- Ability to plan, scope and execute audit engagements independently and oversee & sign off engagements being led by other colleagues
- Strong understanding of key technology risk and control domains including governance, access management, system development & change management, resilience & disaster recovery
- Significant experience of auditing infrastructure platforms in large and complex enterprise environments e.g. network devices, operating systems, databases, messaging solutions, SIEM and virtual computing environments
- A strong understanding of cyber threats, risks and defence controls
- Seen as a leader in promoting integrated audit reviews with business risk assurance staff, where relevant
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, including a track record of successful senior stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including effective articulation of findings and their agreement with senior stakeholders
- Financial Services sector experience required
- Strong people management skillset, including effective team development and performance management strategies
- Experience of executing and managing data analysis audit engagements preferred
- Qualifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent preferred.
This role requires travelling for my client's clients based (only) in and around London.
If this role is of interest to you please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.