IT Security Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a national business, which specialises in providing cutting edge technology based solutions across supply chain and logistic services. They have long standing relationships with global retailers and assist in providing modern commerce to multichannel shoppers. As part of their security strategy they are now looking to appoint an experienced IT Security Manager to be based in central Birmingham, paying a salary up to £60,000 plus car and benefits.
As an experienced IT Security Manager, you will work closely with the IT Director and lead the design, implementation of InfoSec strategy in addition to technical security, compliance and legislation to retain certifications with ISO 27001.
IT Security Manager: Role Deliverables
- Develop InfoSec policies and standards
- Leadership on Security issues, controls and risk mitigation to business users
- Develop roadmaps to meet security strategy
- Develop commercial model for implementation to meet aim of InfoSec strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain an InfoSec Incident Management Process
- Test proven DR plans and keep up to date with implementations
- Work closely with technical heads to ensure security is designed into new solutions
- CISSP or CISM qualified
The permanent role for an IT Security Manager will pay a salary up to £60,000 plus car allowance.
This is an opportunity to work for a technology driven business, which has experienced growth year on year. For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.