IT Securtiy Analyst/Auditor
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 28 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Telecommunictions firm is looking for an IT Security Analyst with some understanding of IT Security Audits. This role is based in London.
Overview of Information Security Analyst Role:
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Recommend IT and security policies, procedures and changes where necessary to ensure adequate internal controls.
- Direct IT security audit effort, perform periodic audits of critical information technology netwroks, systems, procedures and related operations. To determine the system's reliability, availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Ascertain the level of compliance with established policies, plans and procedures.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and recommend appropriate solutions.
- To review the client's information technology strategy and architecture.
- To conduct reviews of telecommunications and computer network linking to the firm's satellites and routing systems including, but not limited to, Satellite Control Systems, Radio Access Network, Data Communications Network.
- To conduct review of payment systems to ensure the security of data and integrity of processing, and compliance with payment system security standards.
- To review security and operations of any Cloud Computing or other operating environments adopted by the firm.
- To review the strategy, architecture and security operations of computer networks and systems of any business which the client may be interested in acquiring or forming a partnership with.
- Work closely with external auditors, financial audit staff and management.
- Prepare audit workpapers and reports presenting findings, conclusions and recommendations to management.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
University degree in computing science, IT and network security, IT system development and operations, and/or professional IT audit/security certification essential (CISA, CISSP, );
Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience
Good knowledge of different IT operating systems such as Windows, Unix, Sun Solaris etc
Good knowledge of internet, network, websites and cloud computing environment, their set up, security and monitoring
·olid experience of IT, security, auditing, and/or business operations experience with professional firms or combined internal audit work;
Demonstrable experience of conducting internal audit reviews independently
A dynamic and flexible team player, able to work in a demanding environment
Self-motivated and creative
Comfortable and effective communicating across a wide range of personnel
If the above is of interest please call me directly ASAP on 0207 509 8040 or email me on email@example.com