Information Security Manager
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 08 February 2017
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for security and monitoring IT systems and in particular information security (system penetration testing, compliance with IS0 27001, PCI DSS)
This business in Cheshire have established themselves through excellent branding and healthy expansion for over 25 years. Embracing technology and ensuring that they use modern practices for both technical and security governance they have identified the need for an Information Security Manager to add to their team.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for:
- lead and develop the businesses strategic IT related requirements in aspects of information security
- devise annual plans for Cyber security (strategy, project work, agreements for the operational service)
- Quality assurance processes and audits of IT processes and procedures.
- Generate documentation to comply with IS027001 and PCI DSS standards and guidelines
- Work with 3rd party vendors to perform security tasks.
- To perform IT information security risk assessments to mitigate risks.
- To manage a portfolio of information security projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Information Security Manager to utilise their experience in a relatively greenfield site and roll out across a reputable national business.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply here or alternatively call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492.