Cyber Security Analyst
Salary £45000 - £65000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 26 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Analyst at a global multi-billion dollar e-commerce business that has set plans to introduce a European presence for its customers. They have plans to set up technology estates across the UK, Germany and Austria over the next year, with a fully functional technology estate. The opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst will be based in Milton Keynes paying a base salary between £45,000 to £65,000 plus 15% bonus.
As such they are building a greenfield Cyber Security team to take responsibility of all IT Security Operations such as execution of analytics, investigations, resolution and reporting.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for multiple Cyber Security Analysts, to carry out daily monitoring of the IT environment, responding to events whilst using a wide range of technologies to respond to security events and maintenance.
Cyber Security Analysts : Role Duties
- Analyse and assess security incidents and escalate to correct resource
- Interact/Configure network intrusions detection devices
- Assess IT landscape
- Identify cost effective integration points with the SOC services and tech platforms
- Work with service providers with best solutions for integration of service
- Define/Implement with SOC services Providers the security event monitoring use cases
- Analyse data sets and support alerts
- Handle daily management of security tools, which monitor malware
- Perform root cause analysis
Cyber Security Analysts : Background
- SIEM implementation experience
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS
- Knowledge of PCI, ISO 27000, ITIL
- Underlying protocols and data: HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Security Tools: SIEM, netflow, IDS/IPS
The permanent role for a Cyber Security Analysts will pay a salary up to £65,000. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand European operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.