Business Information Security Officer
Salary Car + Benefits
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading financial services company, based in Cheshire, require a Business Information Security Officer (BISO) to work on implementing business functions to improve Information and Cyber security. Technical background to CISSP level is essential.
A corporate banking organisation, based in Cheshire, that operates in numerous countries world wide are investing in the internal functionalities of their security procedures and policies. This spans across operations to educating in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
The Business Information Security Officer Role:
You will be in the Business Information Security Office (BISO) Team and focus on improvement of the Group Control Standards around the Information and Cyber Risk control areas.
- They will also lead the identification of control recommendations to Business Functions
- Including policy updates, risk evolution or the changing threat landscape
- Lead and manage the delivery of a 1st line Information Risk Assessment methodology
- Oversight of the Information Risk Control Inventory in order to establish control synergies and automation
Excellent track record of delivery execution and senior stakeholder management, and should also be able to demonstrate a structured approach with problem solving to all duties.
There is also Global Information Security responsibilities:
- Develop the group wide standards for Cyber and Information risk
- Lead alignment to identify the operating models relevant to Cyber and Information risk
- aggregation of threat and vulnerability information as it is being collected by the GIS Cyber Assurance and Cyber Operations centres and ensure the relevant interpretation of these threats to the Business Units and Functions
To be considered for this position you must be experienced with such implementations and carry CISSP certifications.
For a confidential conversation please call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492 or submit your Business Information Security Officer resume.