IT Audit Manager
Salary £70000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 21 November 2016
An International Financial Services firm in London is looking to add an experienced IT Auditor to join their growing team.
About the IT Audit Role:
An IT Audit Manager is required in order to assist the Audit Director in the development of the audit plan and fieldwork required to undertake the annual audit plan. The IT Audit Manager will be required to test the IT internal controls in place in order to manage and mitigate risk across the business. After undertaking the testing, you will then be required to report the findings back to the stakeholders involved, ensuring your recommendations are followed through in order to make real and meaningful changes to the business.
Key IT Audit Manager responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver a range of complex integrated audits ensuring they are comprehensive in scope, appropriately scheduled and resourced
- Assist the SOX audit team with testing of IT controls
- Perform testing to ensure the business complies with the requirements of ISO27001
- Manage key stakeholder relationships with the senior leadership teams across the group during the completion of audits
- Deliver audits on time and to agreed budgets, present to executive management and agree commercially viable audit recommendations and business actions to address areas of risk and failures in the control framework
- Lead and mentor for a number of Corporate Audit Services (CAS) personnel during audits
- Relevant experience, of which three years or more is in internal audit
- Prior audit experience under ISO 27001 is preferable
- Experience dealing with multiple reporting lines
- Good relationship management capability, including dealing confidently with senior management.
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Flexible and positive approach to work, including willingness to undertake national and international business travel (approximately 20%)
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
With a background in IT Audit in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure. Previous line management experience is important as you will be leading a team of two and will be deputising when your manager is away. The remit of this role is global as well as regional.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.