Infrastucture and Information Security Auditor
Salary £55000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 18 November 2016
An International Investment Bank in London is looking for an Infrastructure and Information Security Auditor to join their growing team
About the Infrastructure and Information Security Auditor Role:
This role requires someone to develop strong client relationships and support delivery of the client's Audit Plan.
You will be reporting into the Vice President, Infrastructure, Data, Resilience and Information Security Audit and you will be responsible for providing assurance of the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Execute and at times manage execution of audit work
- Contribute to maintenance and risk assessment of the audit universe and audit coverage strategy
- Perform continuous monitoring of relevant areas in technology infrastructure, data management, operational resilience, or information security
- Monitor, follow-up on and assess the resolution of audit issues
- Contribute to the audit opinion
- Contribute to evaluating the enterprise risk framework, policies and standards
- Contribute to evaluating the management control approach and control environment of relevant business areas
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and control within one or more of the following areas,
- Technology Infrastructure – including management of OS, database, middleware, networks and other corporate technology platforms, including those delivered on a cloud and traditional business model
- Data management – Strategy, data governance, data architecture, data ownership and other processes required to maintain quality and integrity of critical data assets
- Information Security management – including cyber security strategy, tools and operations, threat intelligence, security assessments and penetration testing, logical access management, data leakage prevention, incident management and response
- Operational Resilience – including technology, people, property and other aspects of process resilience and recovery
- Practical experience of development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, or other relevant technical qualification)
- Experience in technology systems/solutions
- Investment Banking experience
- Knowledge about new and emerging technology and information risks, and mitigating controls
- Practical application of analytical skills (e.g. process analysis, construct/validate hypotheses) including appropriate communication/reporting of outcomes (e.g. clear, concise and prioritised)
With a background in IT Risk, IT Audit and Regulations in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.