European Information Security Officer
Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leading global company that specialises in providing bespoke B2B services and solutions to an international client base. As part of the Global strategy they are now building out a European Technology estate and require a European Information Security Officer to join.
As such they have a requirement for a Information Security Officer to be based out of Rugby paying a salary between £80,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package. As an experienced Information Security Officer you will hold responsibility for management of cyber security for European IT platforms ensuring minimal risk, through the application of information and cyber security tools, ongoing monitoring and appropriate policies.
European Information Security Officer : Roles Duties
- Implement InfoSec policies and procedures inline with global strategy
- Review European InfoSec plans throughout the group and act as group liaison
- Ensure promotion of InfoSec awareness across the group
- Implement InfoSec changes regarding current issues and trends
- Monitor compliance with groups InfoSec policies and procedures
- Carry out InfoSec risk analysis and reviews
- Manage incident responses and after action plans
- Act as internal InfoSec consultant
- Project manage and lead InfoSec global projects
The permanent role for a Global Infrastructure Manager will pay a salary between £80,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the European Information Security Officer requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.