Information Security Identity Access Manager Engineer
Salary £55000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 16 November 2016
A rarely available Information Security Access Management Engineer role in London has just become available at one of the most respected Global Investment Banks in the City of London. Reporting directly into the Head of Access Management, this role offers outstanding career progression for an Access Management Engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Information Security Access Management Engineer Role:
This role is within the Access Management Team. On securing this role the successful candidate will work with the Access Management team in the UK on delivering Authentication, Single Sign-on, Federation and Entitlements programs across the Firm. The applicant will also have the opportunity to contribute to several other work streams including: authentication of external users, 2FA, etc.
- Assess current environment and architect future state
- Work closely with App owners, Portfolio/Platform Architects to drive SSO-enablement of applications across the firm (internally-developed and vendor applications)
- Deliver SSO Federation (SAML) solutions for externally-hosted 3rd party applications
- Work with vendors and third parties to evaluate new products and solutions, negotiate agreements and enforce delivery and timeline. (RSA, Oracle, etc…)
- Work with App teams to assist with delivery of fine-grained entitlements
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders across IT and the business
- Conduct risk reviews of new technologies from an SSO/authentication/access management perspective
- Leverage PM, BA, Dev and Testing resources in sister teams to deliver on work streams
- Work closely with colleagues in India and New York to ensure the best solution is delivered in a timely fashion by sharing components and experience
- Develop SSO artifacts (survey, strategy, decision diagram, solution sheets, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or experience in IT / Identity Management.
- Experience in IT Security department within an investment bank/finance sector
- Undertaken a senior Architect/Program Lead function
- Experience in: Single Sign-On (SSO), Authentication: Kerberos, LDAP, Active Directory, SPNEGO, GSSAPI, SSO Federation (SAML) both as an IDP and SP
- Development skills (.NET, Java, Web services, scripting)
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc.
- You will need to fully understand complex existing authentication and federation ecosystems, be able to design solutions to ongoing business or client challenges and oversee the resolution implementation process
- Native AD tools/AD Trust/Delegation
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – soft/hard token solutions, OTP
- Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, IIS, etc.)
- Risk reviews/risk assessments/risk management approach
- Application Security/Secure Coding
- Entitlements (XACML)
- Experience with SAP, HR feeds, data models, data reconciliation
- Experience of working on large, multi-threaded, globally distributed and complex projects
With a background in Information Security you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure. Working on previous Access Management projects would be advantageous.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.