Information Security Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 11 October 2016
One of the most recognisable global banking and financial services organisations has a new opportunity for an Information Security Manager to join them permanently in their Greater Manchester office. This role is part of the formation of a new team to deliver the highest level of global information security. You will be required to have an outstanding track record managing information security opperations within a large organisation.
The key Information Security Manager responsibilities and experience required for the role are:
- Experience of managing a team of Information Security Analysts
- Being a subject matter expert for information/cyber security and threat
- Advising on cyber threat and risk remediation methodologies. This includes being the point of escalation for team members and intervening in serious incidents
- Working with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Being able to present information to board level stakeholders
- Delivering senior leadership within an organisation that is a major target for malicious cyber attack
Key skills required:
- You will ideally hold CISSP though CISM, CISA or an associated qualification is also desirable
- Expert knowledge of ISO27001
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You will be confident and skilled in management with hands-on execution, and have a strong track record of delivery, communication and influencing skills
If you are an Information Security Manager looking for a new opportunity this stands out an exceptional opportunity to join a leading banking organisation in Greater Manchester. Roles like this are few and far between and you will be part of establishing a new team expected to achieve global notoriety.
For details please contact Jonathan Basnett via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 07780481901.