Business Information Security Officer
Salary £75000 - £90000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 10 October 2016
A Business Information Security Officer role has just become available at one of the most prestigious global Investment Banks based in London. Reporting to the Head of Business Information Security Officer this role offers outstanding career progression for an IT Risk practitioner who is a leader in their field.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for advising and consulting all matters information security related to the business.
Business Information Security Officer key responsibilities:
- Providing Advisory/Consultancy services to the business
- Improving and advising on existing Security issues such as DLP
- Writing Security Standards
- Producing and creating Security Policies and Procedures
- Designing, coordinating and producing regular stakeholder management packs
- Building relationships which enable efficient operations across different Info Sec teams in the business, for example their Controls Team
- Identifying and managing conflicts around delivery plans; maintaining the integrity of the Infrastructure Services organisation
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders to influence strategic agendas
- An understanding of Technology and Operational Risk complexities and the challenges of outsourcing technology infrastructure services to a third party i.e. data centre moves and application migration to the new data centres
- Experience of delivering strategic large scale, complex transformation programmes within global and complex organisations
- Project Support or Management experience
- Enthusiastic, personable, intelligent and articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent strategic agility, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident, affable nature and able to build relationships and credibility in order to get things done
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to create clear, concise and engaging presentations
With a background in Information Security in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure. Previous line management experience is important as you will be leading a team of 5 with future plans of further growth within the team.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this Business Information Security Officer role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.