Head of IT Security
Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 06 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FTSE 100 new business in Coventry. They have plans for aggressive across all areas of Projects, Change, Infrastructure and Security with a plan within two years to have a fully functional independent technology estate. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for an experienced Head of IT Security to be based in Coventry paying a salary of up to £90,000 plus package, car and bonus.
As an experienced Head of IT Security you will report directly into the Group CIO and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data, information and digital assets.
Head of IT Security – Role Duties:
- Formulate, budget and implement processes
- Implement strategy, innovation and regulatory opportunities and policies
- Conduct Information Security risk analysis and management
- Work closely with stakeholders and board level
- Ensure delivery of security requirements across the business
- Central point of contact for Security for the senior management team
- Perform regular external reviews to ensure Security services are cost effective
- Manage incident response and investigation
- Member of CIO’s senior management team whilst adding value to all areas of Security
- Recruit a greenfield Security team with direct line management
Head of IT Security – Qualifications:
- CISSP / ISO 27001, 17799 and BS 7799
- COBiT and/or CRAM
- CISA or equivalent
The permanent role for a Head of IT Security will pay a salary up to £90,000 plus package, bonus and car. This is an opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 new business that has had a wealth of investment and plans to grow considerably over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.