Information Security Architect
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 30 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global financial services business that specialises in delivery of leading edge technology services and solutions. The UK Board has invested significantly into the Information Security function to devise and develop a UK Security team.
This is an opportunity to join a global brand during a unique opportunity of growth and development at its early stages. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Information Security Architect to be based in Cheltenham paying an above market rate salary and benefits.
As a Information Security Architect you will support the Head of Information Security in the development, implementation, operation and enhancement of the UK Information Security Programme.
Information Security Architect : Deliverables
- Development of technical security policies and standards
- Design, maintenance and daily operation of the UK Information Security and ISO27001 Compliance Programme
- Implement and manage security projects – as part of Information Security strategy
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders and global security group
- Security lead on all client and internal projects
- Influence stakeholders on security policies and practise
Information Security Architect : Background
- Technical knowledge, appreciation of best practise design – firewalls, IPS, DDOS
- Introduce security improvements into software development environment
- Appreciation of design with Endpoint Security technologies
- ISO27001 / PCI DSS understanding
Certifications : Desirable
- CISSP, CEH, CREST, CISA, PCI QSA
The permanent role for a Information Security Architect will be based in Cheltenham and pay an above market rate salary plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work within a greenfield team for a global business to shape and form the UK Security team and strategy.
To discuss the role in more detail, please apply and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2424.