Information Security Analyst
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 30 September 2016
One of the most recognisable global banking and financial services organisations has a new opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join them permanently in their Greater Manchester office.
This role is part of the formation of a new team to deliver the highest level of global information security to the business. You will be required to have an outstanding track record providing information security solutions within a large organisation.
The key responsibilities for the Information Security Analyst role are:
- Being a subject matter expert for information/cyber security and threat analysis
- Pursuing cyber threat and risk remediation methodologies
- Working with and influencing stakeholders at all levels to ensure best practice is dissipated across the business
- Delivering high level information security analysis within an organisation that is a major target for malicious cyber attack
Key skills required:
- You will ideally hold CISSP though it is not mandatory. CISM, CISA or an associated certification is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very high level communication, engagement and influencing ability
- A demonstrable track record of operating in a hands on Information Security role within a complex organisation (ideally within financial services)
- An ability to manage a busy and varied case load
If you are an Information Security Analyst looking for a new opportunity this stands out an exceptional opportunity to join a leading banking organisation in Greater Manchester. Roles like this are few and far between and you will be part of establishing a new team expected to achieve global notoriety.
For details please contact Jonathan Basnett via: email@example.com – 07780481901.