Information Security Risk Manager
Salary £90000 - £110000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 30 September 2016
An Information Security Risk Manager role has just become available at one of the most prestigious global Investment Banks based in London. This role offers outstanding career progression for an Information Security Risk Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Information Security Risk role:
Supporting the Head of ISR in his/her execution of Risk Steward duties as a Second Line of Defence for Information Security Risk across GBM. You will provide subject matter expertise in achieving the right risk and control based balance for the business.
Key Information Security Risk Manager Accountabilities:
- You will be supporting the Head of ISR in his/her execution of Risk Steward duties as Second Line of Defence for Information Security Risk across GBM and provide subject matter expertise in achieving the right risk and control based balance for the business
- Overall you will operate at a global level to manage the overall relationship between ISR and relevant stakeholders, providing ISR representation on key committees and assisting the client to remain with their risk appetite
- To operate at a global level to manage the overall relationship between ISR and GBM, providing ISR representation on key committees and assisting the client to remain within their risk appetite
- Provide an independent opinion to senior stakeholders on their management of information security risk
- Liasing with Global/Regional/Country Heads and BIROs to provide updates on information risk and follow up on risk mitigation
- Increasing the understanding of information risks by explaining these in plain/business terms and helping them to ensure that these are kept within their risk appetite by recommending mitigating actions
- Maintaining oversight of Information Risks by reviewing RCAs, MSIIs, Internal Audit findings, BRCM reviews and any other ISR related KRIs to establish risk themes and provide advice on remediation
- Manage and maintain close oversight on all ISR related incidents with a view to provide assurance that risks and impacts have been handled effectively
- Supporting the client in the RCA process and the use of the ISR Risk and Control Library to ensure relevant information security risks and controls are included in the RCA
- Liaising with all Function Heads within ISR
Knowledge & Experience:
- Risk Management- Have an expert level and extensive amount of Information Risk, Information Security Risk and Operational Risk knowledge to face off appropriately to the different risk managers in the Group and also external parties. Understanding of the Fraud and Risk characteristics of key products and
- Have significant gravitas that will be obvious to all parts of the client, which will enable face off to senior managers and stakeholders in order to win their confidence and help influence their decisions
- Knowledge of all major areas of a Global Bank that can span retail, commercial or investment banking products and processes
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to build relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- A change agent who is not afraid to change the status quo in order to drive Group strategy
- Experience – Experience in Information Security Risk management processes, with professional related security qualifications preferable such as CISM and CRISC
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.