IT Audit Team Lead
Salary £75000 - £90000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 06 September 2016
An exciting IT Audit Team Lead role has just become available at one of the most respected Investment Banks in London. Reporting directly into the IT Audit Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for an IT Audit Team Lead who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Audit Team Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working collaboratively with others to develop strong client relationships and support delivery of the client’s Audit Plans for their Investment Banking Macro Technology function in London which includes (but is not limited to) the following key areas of IT application audit coverage; FX, Fixed Income and Algorithmic Trading.
- Lead discussions with clients regarding audit observations, consulting with the Director where necessary
- Know our clients/customers and understand how team’s work benefits them
- Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments and support Directors in their assessment of Assistant Vice Presidents (AVPs)
- Act as mentor and coach to less experienced team members and support others to develop. Provide guidance to AVPs during audit assignments
- Contribute to the attraction of the best people through their role in the recruitment process.
- Scope audit assignments including preparation of the scoping document
- Manage audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed
- Review and direct control evaluation (and perform evaluation when appropriate).
- Review and complete documentation of scoping, process understanding, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations in BIA audit toolkit
- Write high quality observations and audit reports (with input from the audit team)
- Manage audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget and timetable
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
- Proven experience in IT Application auditing or risk and control activities.
- Applicable knowledge of business risk related to IT risks and controls in complex systems environments
- Understanding of relevant regulatory environments and impact on technology (for example: BCBS 239, The Basel Accords, etc)
- Management and delivery of control related reviews and identification of improvements and actions for remediation
- Ability to engage and build relationships with senior client management
- Experience of leading and developing individuals/teams
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
With a background in IT Audit, you will be well used to supporting management in identifying resolutions for control issues identified. You will also continue to update awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units and use this knowledge to amend audit approach where necessary. Furthermore, you will provide complete, accurate and timely information to clients for the firm’s internal audit reporting.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.