Information Security Project Manager
Salary £55000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 31 August 2016
An Information Security Project Manager role (AVP level) has just become available at one of the most respected Global Investment Banks in London. Reporting directly into the Information Security Programme Manager.
About the Information Security Project Manager role:
In this business critical Information Security Project Manager role you be responsible for projects/programmes of remediation for identified risk and control issues (this may include multiple concurrent programmes of work with competing timeframes).
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- You will be required to identify issues/audits, solution remediation Controls required and implement a programme of work, including the business as usual Control Environment and quantitative measures
- Lead/Manage definition of project/programme requirements and associated funding requirements. Prepare Business Cases/Medium Term Planning
- Provide hands-on operational management, including preparation and transmission of communications, MI, reports and financial/resource status reporting to strict deadlines
- Provide a high level of stakeholder engagement and influence with the risk community and audit functions
- Support Leadership to build, operationalise and integrate the new team within the wider CRCC function
- Lead and manage the construction and delivery of a plan of remediation actions with identified deliverables, milestones, funding, resources and stakeholders. Where necessary this includes preparation of Business Cases and portfolio reporting
- Ensure that management information and reports are implemented with approved solutions for reporting media and target recipients identified
- Manage a calendar of committed delivery and available resources, including mechanisms for ensuring that threats are proactively identified
- Interface/negotiate with peer and senior stakeholders to ensure that all required actions are understood
- Support Management and Leadership to ensure the objectives of the Global Information Security strategy are met and that our high performance culture is maintained
- Evidenced and extensive experience in Risk and Control environments within Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks (or similar) in large, matrix organisations
- Experience of supporting implementation of (or remediation of) Policies and Standards with associated specific measures such as Key Risk Measures/Key Performance Indicators
- Experience of interface with risk and audit functions
- Evidenced experience in technology/operational project delivery, preferably with appropriate qualifications
- PMO/Project management of delivery tasks and plans
- Business Reporting Skills: Advanced level of reporting skills including ability to produce highest quality outputs independently to strict deadlines and without rework
- Highest standards of literacy and numeracy, preferably with structured problem solving techniques
Your Skills and Qualifications should include
- CISSP (required) CISA, CISSP may be considered
- PRINCE 2
- Advanced level of MS Office suite – in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- SQL or similar structured query reporting languages (advantageous)
- PMP Navigator, SAP (Finance)
- Software development life cycle e.g. SDLC/ Experience of Agile/LEAN techniques
- Structured problem solving/Six Sigma (advantageous)
With a background in IT Security in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.