Regulatory IT Risk and Audit Manager
Salary £90000 - £110000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 26 August 2016
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced IT Risk Manager to join their growing team in London.
A IT Risk Manager role within regulations and IT Audit has just become available at one of the most prestigious global Investment Banks based in London. Reporting to the Regulatory, Audit and Compliance Management Global Lead, this role offers outstanding career progression for an IT Risk practitioner who is a leader in their field.
About the Regulatory IT Risk and Audit Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering regulatory and audit requests for information in the Infrastructure Services environment and related programmes. This role will be a mixture of BAU and change/projects based work.
Key Regulatory IT Risk and Audit Manager responsibilities:
- Coordinating and delivering regulatory and audit requests for information in the Infrastructure Services environment and related programmes
- Owning the tracking and monitoring of all open requests globally; supporting and developing the toolset following the client and programme best practice
- Producing all related Management Information (MI) and management presentation material
- Designing, coordinating and producing regular stakeholder management packs
- Deputising, where appropriate, in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region for the Regulatory, Reporting and Audit Global Lead in any relevant meetings within Infrastructure Services and various other projects
- Providing key input and managing the Regulatory, Reporting and Audit yearly plan
- Building relationships which enable efficient operations across the EMEA region by collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders
- Identifying and managing conflicts around delivery plans; maintaining the integrity of the Infrastructure Services organisation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of assessing and responding to regulatory requirements, audit and operational risk management by being a part of risk management teams in Financial Services or large scale transformation programs
- Line Management experience in teams delivering initiatives and programs
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders to influence strategic agendas
- Knowledge of the Three Lines of Defence (3LoD) and experience of building productive relationships with supporting control functions
- An understanding of Technology and Operational Risk complexities and the challenges of outsourcing technology infrastructure services to a third party i.e. data centre moves and application migration to the new data centres
- Experience of delivering strategic large scale, complex transformation programmes within global and complex organisations
- Project Support or Management experience
- Vendor Risk Management and Operational Risk Management knowledge
- A focus on delivery
- Enthusiastic, personable, intelligent and articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent strategic agility, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident, affable nature and able to build relationships and credibility in order to get things done
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to create clear, concise and engaging presentations
With a background in IT Risk, IT Audit and Regulations in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure. Previous line management experience is important as you will be leading a team of two and will be deputising when your manager is away. The remit of this role is global as well as regional.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.