Full Stack Web Developer
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Location North West EnglandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shaqkeem Baker
Date posted 12 June 2022northern-west information-technology/development 2022-06-12 2022-07-12 it Liverpool GB L3 9AG GBP 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: Full stack web developer Duration: 5 Months Location: Remote (Liverpool based office) Day rate: Competitive
An opportunity has arisen for a Full Stack Web Developer to join one of the UK's biggest rewards specialists. Focusing on the IT function you will be joining an in-flight project with 3 other Full Stack Web Developers. The company are based in North West England, Liverpool, however remote options of work are acceptable also.
As part of your role as a Full Stack Web Developer, you will:
- Develop, deliver & support robust and efficient dynamic web applications, services and mobile apps which underpin Appreciate Group’s portfolio of Digital First solutions in order to optimise customer acquisition, conversion, self-service, retention & extension activities.
- Collaborate in the definition, evaluation & evolution of digital requirements and solutions working closely with a range of internal stakeholders in order to help define and agree user requirements, customer journey flows and technical solutions.
- Provide the appropriate Development Operations (DevOps) support needed to achieve Appreciate Group’s digital objectives.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across our digital development community where your experience and suggestions will be welcomed in influencing the evolution of our customer experience design & delivery
You should apply if you:
- Have proven commercial experience as a full stack web or mobile app developer.
- Are experienced in designing & building enterprise Java web applications and services (preferably with an understanding of Spring).
- Are experienced in building & integrating API Services with REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of data persistence methods including ORM, Hibernate, SQL.
- Have experience of documenting solutions to UML standards.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- See the big picture and pay attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate your ability to plan work and deliver on time.
- Are a hands-on self-starter.
- Are a team player with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WilmslowDate posted: 29 June 2022Senior IT Engineer - £400-£440 Per day - Inside IR35 A market leading company are looking for a Cheshire based Senior IT Engineer to join the company. This is a 6-month Contract inside IR35, this role will be to help support the Day to day running of the operations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022Infrastructure Engineer / North West (Remote) / £450 to £550 Per day / Outside IR35 A market leading Manufacturing company are looking for a North West based Infrastructure engineer to join the company.
Salary: Up to £450 per dayLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022Machine Learning Engineer - Outside IR35 £450 p/d Remote
Salary: £500 - £550 per day + Inside IR35Location: ManchesterDate posted: 23 June 2022IT Incident Manager 6mth Inside IR35 £500-550 per day Central Manchester (expectation for 2 days onsite per week) Interviews w/c 04/07/22