Lead/Senior Cloud Automation Engineer
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 per annum + + Bonus + package
Consultant Conor Lloyd
Date posted 16 May 2022london information-technology/development 2022-05-16 2022-07-15 it London London GB GBP 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a Global Asia-based Financial Services firm. Our client is looking to bring in a Senior/Lead Cloud Automation (DevOps) Engineer to be part of the Global Leadership team.
The role is responsible for engineering, design and integration across the cloud platform and software toolchain. The role will play a vital position in shaping future strategy within the business and provide a great deal of scope and exposure to the rest of the business.
- Develop infrastructure automation standards and procedures
- Mentor fellow engineers on technical issues, standards and procedures
- Assist in managing continuous improvement of engineering, delivery, and operational practices
- Assist in developing engineering and operational service metrics with actionable plans to improve operational efficiency, enhance service quality/SLA, and optimize delivery
- Hands-on experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- In-depth understanding of scripting languages (bash, Perl, python) providing infrastructure automation
- Knowledge and application of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles and design
- Knowledge of industry leading Configuration Management Solutions such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Tangible experience of DevOps tools i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab, Flux2 and their application to optimizing Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery
- Experience managing and deploying across large Virtual Server and Cloud based platforms
This is a great opportunity for Senior Engineers to transition into a lead role, and gain exposure within a people leadership position. The role provides a great mix of hands-on technical responsibilities as well and team leadership. If you want to discuss further please apply or reach out to email@example.com
Salary: Up to £450 per day + Outside IR35Location: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Machine Learning Engineer £450 p/d - Outside IR35 Remote
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022The IT Manager is positioned in the UK Chief Operating Officer (COO) Department and has a reporting line to the Head of Global Governance & Organisation (GG&O) for Platforms and Technology related activities (part of P&T Leadership), and a reporting line into the UK COO for Chief Information Officer (CIO) related activities.
Salary: £600 - £790 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022I am working with a large Banking and Capital Markets firm based in London who are hiring for a Test Manager. You will be required to deliver day to day supporting for testing and change management for regulatory change. As well as working with programme/project managers on testing sizing, scoping and making sure goals and delivery of regulatory and remediation testing against initiative scope and overall regional strategy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 17 June 2022My client is a leading multinational FinTech firm, now hiring Java and AWS experts to develop their market leading Fixed Income, e-trading platform (stack is AWS Cloud, Java,Oracle and C#), and guide junior developers on new technologies. Joining this team, you will be working with other Software Engineers to design, develop and improve the Global Fixed Income e-trading platform, contributing to the continuous improvement of systems and providing support across a range of projects and issues. I am open to applications from either expert BE Engineers, working in Java, or from Full Stack Engineers coding Java and React. Both must have significant experience using AWS Cloud.
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + Stock Options+ Private HealthcareLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Headquartered in San Francisco, our client is a series A HealthTech start up with $64m funding. With both hardware and software products, their products connect patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.