Senior Software Engineer and Solution Architect
Salary £95,000 - £125,000 per annum + Benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 it City of London London GB E1 8FA GBP 95000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a world leader in Smart Office Tech (SaaS products - enabled infrastructure and workplace management tools) which IPO’d in 2019 is now looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer and Solution Architect to lead on the development and delivery of new and existing products, partnering with the businesses CPO and Head of Engineering, deploying and embedding new strategies at an exciting time of growth! Based in modern East London offices, the Lead Software Engineer and Solution Architect will be integral in guiding this SaaS businesses’ software practice, managing a team of 6 day-to-day, working on Full Stack Development and leading the way into true Continuous Implementation and Deployment (CI/ CD).
- Lead a team (circa6 FTE and likely some offshore) in a hands on capacity to deliver high quality products + services (SaaS)
- Establish and preach software practices across the team, providing guidance/coaching in a methodological and technical capacity
- Set the standard for the unit with regards to delivery methodologies Kanban and Agile
- Engage in continuous improvement to achieve pace of delivery + execution
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering + Chief Product officer on a daily basis to ensure timelines are met, strategies are correct and expectations are managed
- Extensive experience delivering in a Product focused Development team (SaaS)
- Experience with relational databases as well as NoSQL
- Having lead a team previously – preferably within a Kanban driven environment
- CI/CD expertise to develop DevOps culture
- Cloud experience, ideally in AWS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader at a point of real excitement and business expansion. My client is set to expand heavily into the US in 2020 and is already setting out pods in these locations. The business is very well funded, stable and dynamic. The culture is 100% accountable and collaborative, open and dynamic.
Please call today for a confidential discussion around your suitability!