Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunioty for a UX designer to work for an extablished financial organisation.
UX Designer - This is a fantastic opportunity for a User Experience UX expert to join this established financial organisation. As part of the agile team, you will help create elegant, intelligent applications, for users and deliver ROI to the business.
This will be a key role in user research initiatives, prototyping and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You will apply a variety of user research and service design methodologies to evolve concepts and promote design.
You will be accountable for:
• Advocate the adoption of Design Thinking and UX patterns, processes and tools
• Own the full UX process to collaboratively create products
o Plan and lead research
o Plan and run user and stakeholder interviews
o Use Lean UX techniques such as sketching and just-enough design
o Capture workflow in Lean artefacts such as User Journey Maps
o Re-factor and re-imagine workflows into wireframes and wireflows
o Create prototypes to test interaction design with users
o Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and the development team to create the solution.
• Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle across different business areas
• UX experience and able to run entire UX process for the project
• Plan and lead research for data and information gathering
• Demonstrate enthusiasm working with complex, data driven, regulated processes in order to ascertain service design improvements
• Possess excellent wire-framing and journey mapping skills with strong visual communication
Strong UI and visual design skills, you can design easy-to-use application layouts based on wireframes and other UX artefacts
• Ability to work closely with development team ensuring the project is implemented as per designs
• Highly competent working with tooling such as Axure and Balsamiq, running all UX/UI related tests