Product Manager - Data Science
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 new-media-and-internet London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Product Manager - Data Science will define the data science roadmap and will ensure that the team is focused on projects and products that will add the most value to the business. You will spend time with external and internal customers, problem solve, recommend solutions and work together with the Squad Lead to manage the backlog.
- As the Product Manager - Data Science you will own Products or Projects developed within the data science platoon
- Talk to internal and external customers to understand their needs and be their advocate
- Manage the backlog of the UK Data Science Squad
- Work with Data Scientists and Software Engineers to design, build, test and iterate on cutting edge solutions using GCP components some of the world’s largest datasets.
- Consult inside and outside the business communicating both the opportunities and limitations of data science
- 2+ years as a Product Manager or managing product development in a data science leadership role
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- Experience either working as a data scientist or very closely with data scientists, you know your random forest from your SVM
- You have experience working with customers to understand requirements and evaluate product success
- The Product manager - Data Science will be confident in weighing into engineering and architectural discussion and decisions
- Manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly. You engage and persuade people.
- Adtech, Marketing, Advertising, New Media all preferable