Full Stack Java Developer (Contract)
Salary £500 - £575 per day
Consultant Jason King
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-01 it Manchester Greater Manchester M3 3hf GB M3 3hf GBP 500 575 575 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new role has become available for a Full Stack Java Developer working in a React, Java, AWS stack using a CI/CD tool chain in a DevOps environment. This role is working with a up to date technology stack including the use of Docker and Kubernetes. The role will be working within a project team to support and develop modern applications deployed to the cloud. Any experience of Node.JS Serverside will also be highly beneficial due to its introduction to the stack.
About this Full Stack Java Developer Role
In this Full Stack Java Developer role you will have the opportunity to influence the ongoing designs of the client digital platforms. You will be involved in up-skilling the operations and service teams. This is a full stack role so you will be involved front to back from React.JS Development through to deploying applications to AWS EC2 and using Containerisation tools.
- Strong commercial Experience working as a Java Developer
- Experience within Open source Environments (Spring, Apache foundation etc)
- Strong Knowledge of Front End Development and Frameworks (React, Angular etc)
- Any Experience with Server Side Node.JS would be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile Environments
- Experience working with AWS and deploying code
- Any use of Docker or Kubernetes would be an advantage, however aptitude to pick these up is also valuable
- Experience of implementing and working within CI/CD tool chains
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in touch for more information or apply to the link provided.