Web Developer PHP
Salary £35,000 - £41,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 41000 41000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Web Developer to join this established team in its continued success.
You will work closely with the New Media Manager to plan, manage and lead on the development suite of web applications.
You will develop and maintain the team's portfolio of web applications, web services, server-side scripts and integrations with internal information systems and external third-party systems.
Support the ongoing development and maintenance of the web estate and digital assets, in particular the corporate website and associated databases.
Previous Experience required:
- managing and developing websites and applications in a large organisation
- working with a 3rdparty to Implementing Drupal at scale.
- conducting systems analysis and database design and modelling.
- planning, testing, implementing and documenting web applications
- developing and maintaining websites and web applications hosted on LAMP-based web server environments.
- PHP and developing using MVC frameworks (e.g. CakePHP and/or Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony).
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- GIT for version control.
- developing frontend UIs using Bootstrap.
- linux file system and command line tools.
- Load Balancing, Caching, AWS and/or Azure.
- Proficiency in developing and supporting MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle databases.