Salary £30,000 - £60,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 30000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Organisation currently has multiple exciting opportunties for experienced Java Developers to join their Growing but Established Technology practice. These are Permanent roles based in Leeds
We are currently looking to expand our Development team, to keep up in the expanding market as our customer base increases. We are currently looking for Developers of all levels to join the existing members of our team.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will interpret business requirements and deliver high quality, customer focused technical solutions and implementations meeting and exceeding customer experience and usability requirements.
- You will deliver rich internet applications (RIA), in an agile environment primarily using open source technologies and the best deployment techniques.
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Working in an agile and team driven approach, strive for continuous improvement within the team
- Experience and strong ability in Java Development
- Advocate of TDD and BDD practices
- Experience of OO development and design patterns
- Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites
- A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as XP, Lean, and Kanban
- Exemplary communication and people skills, in a technical or non-technical context
We're happy to talk flexible working