Manual QA Lead Tester
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-14 financial-services Walsall West Midlands GB ws2 9pb GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR FLEETCOR https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-fleetcor.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/fleetcor-logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a Manual QA Lead Tester at FLEETCOR based in Walsall and paying up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
An opportunity for a Manual QA Lead Tester has just become available at FLEETCOR. FLEETCOR is a leading Global Business Payments Company. They simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses.
FLEETCOR portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. They serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. FLEETCOR strong track record of growth is only possible through their ability to attract and retain extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror the drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Manual QA Lead Tester, you will be based in Walsall, North Birmingham reporting into the Head of Application Managed Services.
Key Skills & Duties:
You will have a comprehensive testing background with at least 3 years’ experience and be confident working with colleagues from both the Technology team and our business partners.
- Ability to review User Stories, Specifications, Requirements
- Preparation of test scenarios / cases / documentation
- Execution / management of tests
- Raising / reporting / tracking / retesting / resolving defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Functional / usability / security / performance / regression testing
- Unit / integration / system / acceptance testing
- Languages - Coded UI ,Java ,C# ,SQL ,PLSQL ,T-SQL, VB Script , HTML/DHTML & XML
- Microsoft Visual Studio, QTP, Test Manager , SQL Server, SQL Developer , SQL*Plus , Putty TOAD , Edit Plus, SOAP UI and WCF Storm
- Exposure to a variety of test tools
- ISTQB-ISEB Tester Foundation Level
- Knowledge/Interest in Test Automation
The permanent opportunity for a Manual QA Lead Tester will pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on 0121 260 2586 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.