Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 it Meriden West Midlands GB cv7 7ll GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR epyx https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-fleetcor.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/epyx-logo2.gif
An exciting opportunity for a UX Engineer at epyx based in Meriden and paying up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
An opportunity for a UX Engineer has just become available at Epyx. They specialise in eCommerce solutions for the automotive sector. Epyx are a member of the Fleetcor Group, a global pioneer in developing new technology to help the fleet industry boost productivity and profitability.
Epyx’s innovative 1Link platform empowers their fleet customers to supercharge business growth, by helping them manage not just vehicle procurement and hire, but maintenance schedules, as well as end-of-life vehicle disposal and relicensing.
1Link has been adopted by 18,000 fleet service providers and nearly all major car manufacturers on behalf of their franchise networks and, to date, has successfully managed more than four million fleet vehicles.
As a UX Engineer, you will be based in Meriden, Coventry working with a great team of engineers transforming our products to meet the evolving needs of a modern, diverse set of customers.
Key Skills & Duties:
- A keen sense of design with an instinct to build tightly focused UI
- The ability to communicate the difference between UI and UX
- Ability to express your vision and lead others along the UX journey
- Great breadth and depth of experience with a wide range of UI frameworks.
- Knowledge of the behavioural, psychological and key motivators for a range of user types.
- High degree of competency in creating compelling and production ready UIs.
- Web front end - JQuery, Bootstrap, React, JS and CSS
- Back end .NET (C#, ASP.NET and MVC), REST services delivered by WebAPI and other means.
- Source control – TFS, Azure DevOps or Git
- We also use SQL, Dapper, Log4Net, AutoFac, MSTest, Octopus Deploy
The permanent opportunity for a UX Engineer will pay up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on 0121 260 2586 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.