Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 financial-services Walsall West Midlands GB ws2 9pb GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR FLEETCOR https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-fleetcor.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/fleetcor-logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a UX Designer at FLEETCOR based in Walsall and paying up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
An opportunity for a UX Designer has just become available at FLEETCOR. FLEETCOR is a leading Global Business Payments Company. They simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses.
FLEETCOR portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. They serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. FLEETCOR strong track record of growth is only possible through their ability to attract and retain extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror the drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a UX Designer, you will be based in Walsall, North Birmingham reporting into the Software Engineering Manager. You will operate within the Design team to work closely with business users, building, developing and maintaining their scalable products and services.
Key skills & duties:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of UX problem solving and design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Strong interaction design and information architecture skills
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch ideas or wireframes
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, Zeplin)
- Experience working with research tools
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
The permanent opportunity for a UX Designer will pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on 0121 260 2586 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.