Full Stack Developer
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 it Trafford Greater Manchester GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Pharmaceutical company currently has an Exciting opportunity for an Experienced Full Stack Developer to join their Growing but Estalished Technology Practice. This is a permament role based in Trafford Park.
Examples of current projects:
- • Node/React stack for our new customer facing dashboard and API
- • Flask app for managing a fleet of Zebra printers
- • Resin.io to manage a fleet of headless raspberry pi's that manage a number of processes within our pharmacy operations
- • A consumer checkout experience/flow to power medication purchasing flows for some of our B2B customers.
- • We are just getting started scaling up our engineering team in the UK and this is a chance to join a very early stage engineering team where we have already demonstrated product-market fit and traction with our current growth.
Projects you might work on
- • Creating APIs to integrate with our partners
- • Creating reports and dashboards
- • Implementation of an end-to-end order fulfilment process aligned to pharmacy
- • Projects to increase effectiveness of warehouse operations, integrating with label printing and other machines
- • Development of micro-services
We are looking for engineers that love learning new technologies and more importantly are not afraid of learning a new technology and putting into production for the first time.
You will have access to a large breadth of projects ranging focusing on back end, but opportunities on full stack, automation, robotics, IOT and hardware.
- • Node.js
- • MySQL
- • Database design
- • Python (desireable)
- • API development
- • AWS
- • React
We also offer
- • Flexible hours (2 days working from home once settled in if required)