Software Engineer - Solihull
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Kriston Rose
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Software Engineer Solihull £35,000 - £45,000
I’m looking for a Software Engineer for a company in the heart of Shirley, Solihull with some amazing brand-new offices and room to grow.
The systems are primarily written in .Net/C# and we’re interested in hearing from passionate, experienced and talented software engineers with excellent communications skills.
- Minimum of 3 years .Net/C# experience
- Extensive server-side web development experience with ASP.Net (preferably MVC and Web API)
- Relational database experience (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with building software for cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Automated testing experience
This is an exciting opportunity to be working for a growing software multinational. Salary is up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated CV and contact Kris Rose on 0121 260 2581/07780339066