DevOps Manager - Digital
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Global organisation is looking for DevOps Manager
DevOps Manager – This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading global organisation.
• Manage a team of motivated and highly capable DevOps Engineers.
• Evaluate industry cutting edge tools and techniques for DevOps/TechOps making sure we continually adopt those that will make us better.
• Lead the team delivering operational capabilities and support for applications, running across large scale cloud & VM platforms, ensuring stability at all times while adopting best practices.
• Ensure automation of practice is a core value of your team across the delivery pipeline – creating measured value or benefit in each area
• Enhance and extend the DevOps relationships with multiple teams across technology, sharing knowledge and best practice.
• Provide team strategy, planning and status updates and be responsible for ensuring efficiency targets and financial budgets are met continually.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of enterprise scale delivery (HW & SW)
• strong experience of DevOps or TechOps
• Full lifecycle exposure and understanding through modern methodologies (Agile, TDD)
• Monitoring & Analytics at enterprise scale
• The ability to create strategic direction for technical teams
• Strong communication skills – willing and able to work with others
• Experience of managing technical resources directly
• The ability to demonstrate ownership of tasks and delivery to plan and budget