.Net Software Developer
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A National Application company currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent Role in Manchester City Centre.
We are looking for a talented Software Developer to join our core product engineering squads shaping our online product. As a member of our software development team, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing on our core platform.
Skills and Knowledge;
- Mobile Web, web, or other product development experience in consumer-focused companies
- Passionate about clean coding, enjoys and can put into practice.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Working experience of AWS/ Microsoft Azure (or similar cloud provider) technologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployments.
Good Working Knowledge of;
- Working knowledge of various databases and document stores.
- Cloud Development Experience
- Working with containers (such as Docker)
- Serverless approaches will help with our direction.
- Strong knowledge of Unit & Integration testing
- Experience working with Git
- Graph Databases (Neo4j) – not essential, we will teach you
We use the right tech for the problem, so if you have other relevant skills then great!
- Clean Coder / Test Driven Mentality / Cares about performance and security.
- Experience of influencing software engineer’s best practices within your team
- Strong desire to learn, educate others and make improvements.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience developing responsive apps
- Experience with Neo4j