Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
an Amazing opportunity for a SQL developer
Thia is a brilliant opportunty to become an integral team member with this leading Financial organisation. You will contribute in many area being responsable for:
• Develop fit for purpose solutions.
• Successfully implement client reporting solutions to budget, scope and timescale.
• Create high level and detailed functional and technical designs, build, document, test and implement components as required.
• Review and interpret ongoing client reporting requirements.
• Support the implementation of client reports, with a specific focus on validating the non-functional requirements.
• Develop solutions in accordance with Insight standards.
• Deliver solutions that meet the existing Insight change management processes.
• Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
• Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements and suggest new queries as appropriate.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Previous experience of implementing reporting solutions.
• Proven technical skills with MS SQL Server (or similar RDBMS), data warehousing and ETL tools and advanced SQL skills (DQL, DML, DDL etc.).
• A good understanding of data modelling and workflow.
• Experience as lead technician within an implementation project team and exposure to different project methodologies.
• Able to produce functional requirements, high level design and detailed design specifications when needed to support project processes and delivery requirements.
• Experience of working in regulated environments.
• DBA Experience or appreciation of DBA principles & processes.
• Experience of working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
• Jira / Confluence experience.
• Azure / cloud experience.
• Knowledge of data quality and governance approaches.
• PowerShell / Bat files / VBA.
• Experience of Business Intelligence tools – e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI.