Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 it Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an innovative and leading FinTech business based in the heart of Manchester, are looking for a UX Researcher to join their rapidly growing, newly formed Product/UX team. They have the feel of a 'start-up', but with strong financial backing from a Global Blue Chip Enterprise. This is a business that is nimble and versatile enough to implement quick change/digital transformation, without the red tape. They're looking to add to their small team of 'best in-class' professionals in ensuring a seamless customer experience across their product range.
My client, an innovative Manchester city-based digital organization are looking for an experienced UX Researcher with an ambition to join the booming FinTech industry. Aswell as a great base salary and fantastic work benefits, you'll be exposed to the latest technology stacks in a collaborative, progressive environment.
- An exceptional ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders- Product Managers, Tech Leads, UX Designers- and provide the right motivation and detail for stakeholders to help make the customer product experience as easy to use and seamless as possible.
- Ensure that the User Experience across all products is well understood, documented and communicated across all business areas for a multitude of business owners.
- Manage and continuously come up with innovative processes, whilst nurturing a team culture that prioritises the needs of the business's customers.
- Working closely with the UX and Product Designers, Product Managers and key stakeholders to understand and quantify the commercial impact of your research.
- Communicate insights and recommendations that clearly and effectively help develop solutions with UX and Product Designers, Product Managers and key stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with : usability testing, ethnography, contextual enquiry, creation of user personas, journey mapping, surveys, competitor analysis.
- Sound qualitative/quantitative research methods.
If you're an experienced UX Researcher based in Manchester City Centre looking for a new role in the exciting FinTech industry, get in touch today!