Salary £53,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 53000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
SQL developer required for this global organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a SQL developer to work for this leading global organisation. As part of the client reporting team you will be responsible for both projects and BAU Requests, analysing and developing solutions for business applications mainly involving: Cadis (ETL tool), SMI (data warehouse), RDM (reporting data mart), Control-M (Scheduler), RDM Reveal (an in-house MS Excel add-on), Vermilion (VRS) and Qlikview.
- Create high level and detailed functional and technical designs, build, document, test and implement components as required.
- Review and interpret ongoing client reporting requirements.
- Support the implementation of client reports, with a specific focus on validating the non-functional requirements.
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements and suggest new queries as appropriate.
Skills and experience
- Able to produce functional requirements, high level design and detailed design specifications when needed to support project processes and delivery requirements.
- Experience of working in regulated environments.
- DBA Experience or appreciation of DBA principles & processes
- Azure / cloud experience.
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools – e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI.