Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 22000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Application Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Liverpool
This role would be ideal suited for somebody who is looking to take their first step, or further develop, in application analysis and support. Being newly qualified, or with experience in application support, the successful candidate will develop skills and knowledge across a broad range of key finance applications and systems.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive, an excellent communicator and somebody who enjoys working in a team. Always seeking to enhance their own knowledge, they will use their developed skills and experience to actively contribute to continually improving the service offered to our colleagues and clients.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm and keenness to pursue a career in application analysis.
- Flexibility, a willingness to learn and a structured approach to problem solving.
- A good understanding of wider technology and application landscape, such as emerging technologies and cloud infrastructure.
- An understanding of ITIL and general business application support and management
- The ability to develop strong relationships
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Strong self-discipline and integrity to comply with risk controls within a regulated environment
Experience of the following would be desirable but not essential:
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience in providing application support to a wide range of users.
- ITIL accreditation
- An understanding of financial applications