Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 32000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A National locational Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced iOS Developer to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent Role based in Manchester
Our app developments are very fast moving, so you’ll see the results of your work in use by millions of people within days or weeks of you joining the company. Because we use Scrum, everyone in the team has a voice in how development is done. We also have to keep up with the latest technology developments, so there’s no chance of your skills becoming stale, and we encourage innovation and creativity. We follow best engineering practices and have a strong team, so it’s a great place to develop your skills and experience. As well as the usual package, there are great social events, flexibility on working hours and an office that’s easy to get to by car or public transport.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our mobile apps team, based at our Head Office in Manchester.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- An energetic personality with a passion for writing code.
- Experience writing iOS apps using Swift and Objective-C (preferably around 1-2 years experience).
- Additional experience of, or at least a willingness to learn, the sorts of recent platform innovations which we use to develop modern native iOS apps. These include things like ARKit, SiriKit, Core ML and Google’s Firebase platform.
- A passion to develop world leading mobile apps and to continuously grow your skillsets - we always need to move quickly using the latest technology and tools, and we want developers who want to move with us. We are particularly interested in candidates with published apps on Apple’s App Store.
- Preferably, ideas of your own. We like people who can help us identify the technology trends and innovations which we ought to be using to keep our products ahead of the competition.
Our development teams work within the Scrum framework, using the best and latest working practices and tools within the mobile app industry. The role will also encourage the use of the latest iOS features, as well as the most up to date UX and UI design principles. Also, because of the way our scrum teams work, there is always scope to learn new skills, including other mobile platforms like Android. We use a modern toolchain based on continuous integration with tools like Xcode, JIRA Agile, Confluence, Fastlane, Git and HockeyApp.