Lead Java Developer
Salary Great Benefits
Consultant Alyss Neville
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 it Coventry West Midlands GB CV10 7rh GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I'm working with a national client at the moment that is looking for their next Lead Java Developer.
They are a Coventry based company and pride themselves on every day presenting a different challenge, and making sure each day is filled with teamwork and passion to succeed.
You will be someone who has solid expereince in programming Java-J2EE technologies and enjoy helping to lead more junior developers.
Requirements and responsbilities:
- Microservices/Service development experience
- Building services on Spring Boot, in a complete Dev-Ops mode of development
- Building and consuming RESTful webservices (ideally using Spring Boot)
- Experience in building Web Services/SOAP Services & Consumption
- Experience in integrating with MongoDB, Apache Kafka
- NOSQL, MongoDB, Maven, JUnit, Apache Camel, Jenkins
- Working with AWS services and configurations
Apply today if this sounds like something you'd be interested in!