Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 it Manchester GB m3 3hf GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, a high-profile regulatory client based in Manchester, seek a highly-experienced SCRUM Master. As-well as industry leading benefits, flexible working and a excellent base salary this is a fantastic opportunity to assist in the implementation of SCRUM/AGILE into this well-renowned business.
Working for this market leading regulatory client based in Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity for a well-versed SCRUM Master to join the business and lead on AGILE/SCRUM implementation into the already established Product team. There is a huge transformation program in place as the business migrates to the latest version of their current CRM. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of Software Development, and have been involved in numerous AGILE Software Delivery projects.
- Substantial experience of implementing SCRUM within an enterprise software environment
Demonstrable experience of mentoring teams in the adoption of agile
- Championing the Continuous Improvement of SCRUM methodology into an already established Product team
- Potential line management responsibilities of Software Developers
- Heavy involvement in managing the Product Backlog, making sure that all features are appropriately defined prior to formal development.
- An appreciation for legacy stacks such as: VB/ASP.NET etc (desirable)
If you're an experienced SCRUM Master with experience of SCRUM implementation into a corporate environment, and you're based in the North West. Get in touch today!