Entity Manager/Assistant Company Secretary
Salary Bonus, Life Assurance, Non-Contributory Medical insruance
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it London London GB GBP 40000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Entity Manager/Assistant Company Secretary role requires the right candidate to provide a commercially focused Entity Management services to Visa’s entities in Europe, Middle East and Africa; assist the global entity team on ad hoc projects and to provide company secretarial support to the company's Company Secretariat, as required. The candidate will join a newly forming team with a mandate for continuous improvement of processes and tools, and this is an exciting opportunity to help shape and be a part of Visa’s entity management in a broad, active and challenging international environment. The role will report to, and be supported by, the Senior Lawyer, Entity Management and Deputy Company Secretary. The global business which have offices in central London, and are located by some key transport links for anyone outside of London.
The Entity Manager/Assistant Company Secretary role is responsible for all governance matters and management of legal entities in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Other responsibilities include:
- Assists with the management of the firm's corporate structure in the region, including organising and dissolving entities and ongoing compliance with local legal requirements.
- Drafting/legal review of materials
- Manages inter-company agreements and asset transfer agreements.
- Coordinates with members of the regional and Global Finance teams to ensure entity compliance with local financial statement requirements, including the creation and maintenance of annual compliance calendars.
- Pro-active planning and coordination with cross-functional team to effectively support the corporate structure.
- Maintains legal entity records, including minute books, for entities in the region.
- Key point of contact for all entity related queries.
Company Secretariat responsibilities include:
- Consistently meeting deadlines
- Provides assistance to the firm's Company Secretariat in all areas of managing the Board and Committee meetings, as needed.
- Excellent quality work product and attention to detail
- Proactive approach in all areas
- Clear, concise and professional communication
- Focus on customer experience
What we’re after…
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of corporate governance knowledge
- Ability and desire to be challenged professionally and personally
- Some European travel may be required
- Ability to communicate confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including top level executives and directors
- Flexible and able to work both without supervision and in a team environment and meet tight deadlines in pressurised environment
- International entity management experience preferred
- Advanced IT literacy; Experience of project management and cost control; high standards of delivery and advice