Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 it Halifax West Yorkshire GB HX3 5AX GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This disruptive, industry leading organisation have an immediate requirement for a UX Researcher to join their Halifax team to help better understand the customers needs, wants, behaviours and motivations which will drive the digital products and services built.
Sitting with an established UX team and digital function for an innovative organisation, you'll work alongside UX designers, product teams, and agile squads you will be instrumental in driving the digital strategy.
You will plan and deliver customer research at each stage of the product life-cycle, including facilitating workshops and experiments. Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Using qualitative and quantitative data sources to gain insight and understand customer behaviour.
- Working with developers to implement A/B. MVT Testing, SessionCam and Google Analytics; review outputs and make improvements.
- Present insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders - distilling complex issues down to understandable language for business stakeholders.
- Working with UX and UI designers, developers, product owners, and relevant teams to enhance the user journey.
In order to be successful in the UX Researcher role you will need:
- Significant experience in UX research, statistical analysis, qualitative/quantitative analysis.
- Experience of integrating customer research into digital product design.
- Ex[erience running customer interviews, workshops and experiments.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Experience working with agile, fast-paced organisations.
If you are a UX Researcher, or have the relevant skills, and are interested in joining a progressive, fast-paced organisation in Halifax, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org