Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 it UK Robert Walters
A highly innovative West Yorkshire based organisation, already successful and with plans to disrupt the industry, are seeking an accomplished UX Lead to head a growing UX function. You will join a truly agile digital team, managing a small UX team as the organisations authority on UX principles, utilising both your leadership and hands-on skills to translate insight and ideas into actionable solutions.
The UX Lead will be joining a highly transformative FinTech business, established enough to and have industry impact, but dynamic enough to change at pace, offering the latest technical and digital solutions.
Combining strategic and leadership skills, with a hands-on approach you will be responsible for:
- Setting a UX vision, made real by establishing design process, methodologies and principles.
- Planning and leading UX related research via a variety of methods.
- Creating a passionate, engaged and driven culture within your team, contributing to this culture within the wider function and business.
- Keeping abreast of, and keeping your team abreast of, emerging trends.
- Ensure collaboration between users, customers, designers, developers, and delivery teams to ensure the highest quality innovative products.
Create and effectively present UX deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys) in and engaging way.
Aside from an obvious and undeniable passion for UX and design, you will need:
- Significant experience in a leadership role, whilst having maintained your hands-on UX skills.
- The ability to build and lead a high performing UX team with a collaborative and innovative culture.
- Demonstrable knowledge of user-centric design and research, confidently leading a team of UX and UI designers and providing strategic insight to product development teams.
- A passion for experimentation and driving innovation.
- Experience in a fast paced, agile environment.
This is a rare opportunity to join an already successful, but highly disruptive and innovative organisation,leading and growing a small function to have significant impact.
If you are a UX Lead interested in a new challenge in W. Yorkshire , get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org