Microsoft Azure/Dynamics Developer Lead
Salary £450 - £575 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 it London London GB GBP 450 575 575 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a Global Professional Services company, are looknig for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics/Azure Developer to join their growing team.
About the Microsoft Dynamics/Azure Developer Position:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the ERP programme team at my clients site. You will be responsible for delivering a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Talent. My client is looking for a technical lead on the programme who will be responsible for integration and technical activity. This includes activity to design, development and unit test integrations between D365, other third party and legacy systems as well as the technical tasks around environment planning and management, lifecycle services and AzureDevOps (VSTS), infrastructure and legacy integrated environment. You don’t necessarily need Dynamics experience, but experience of Microsoft Azure tools, technology and development methods is required. We need someone who can work autonomously and using their own initiative, whilst being part of an energetic and enthusiastic team working with supportive people who have significant combined experience on these types of programmes.
- Issue tasks and manage their own activity and that of two programme team developers in AzureDevOps (VSTS)
- Organise and facilitate discussions and workshops and document integration specifications
- Enable and support the developers, in conjunction with delivery partner, in functional support for the applications and understanding translations
- Work with partner to define and document the application lifecycle management process and draw out the environment strategy and plan for D365 and legacy applications
- Define the tasks to deliver in to the overall programme plan, manage tasks, ensure slippage to programme plan is flagged, report progress weekly
- Manage dependencies between workstreams on the programme, across the technical and integration aspects as well as with the other workstream leads
- Identify risks and issues, raising these and managing through governance processes
- Background or current role as a developer within the Microsoft product set, looking for the next challenge
- Familiar with large or medium size programmes implementing business applications
- Experience with ERP, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and Talent would be desirable
- Competent talking around development process and lifecycle, confident discussing technical or functional aspects of application and integration architecture
- Personable and approachable, able to discuss matters at a highly technical level or in simple terms to business stakeholders
- Able to work on their own initiative, be very organised and methodical, to clearly articulate work and assign tasks to other people
- Capable of making design decisions and recommendations and to work with the internal team to set the direction of the integration and environment architecture
If the above sounds of interest then please let apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.